The Glens Real Estate Golf Course Community Privileges
Golf course privileges and discount golf are enjoyed by all Village at the Glens property owners at each of the four Glens Golf Group award winning courses: Heather Glen Golf Course, Glen Dornoch Waterway Golf Links, Shaftesbury Glen Golf and Fish Club and Possum Trot Golf Club.
Glens Golf Card Privileges
- Available only to Village at the Glens property owners. This card is the only one in Myrtle Beach with exclusive playing privileges on the Glens Group golf courses. All owners must present Glens Card and a picture ID.
- Owners and up to 3 family members or guests can play for cart fee only with 48 hour or less advance notice. Subject to availability.
- Free range balls.
- 20% discount on non-sale merchandise in pro shop.
Rules and Regulations
- All players are required to register in the golf shop prior to beginning play.
- Golf carts are required when playing the courses. No one under 16 years of age will be permitted to operate golf carts. All drivers must have valid driver’s license. Only 2 riders and 2 sets of clubs per golf cart. Each player is requested to have a set of clubs. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.
- Proper golf attire is required at all times. Work jeans, tee shirts, halter tops, cutoff shorts, tennis attire, swim wear or dress of similar nature are not acceptable. Mid-thigh is the recommended short length and shirts should have a collar and sleeves.
- The Card is non transferable upon the sale of the property and the owner privileges terminate.
- The Glens Card is issued by the Glens Golf Group which, is solely responsible for its content and all benefits bestowed by virtue of Glens Card.
- The Glens Card is also subject to such additional rules and regulations concerning its use and the use of all golf course facilities which may be in effect from time to time. The holder of The Glens Card shall be subject to all such rules and regulations as the same may be changed, enacted supplemental on modified regardless of whether or not the Card Holder has notice of such rules and regulations. Violation of such rules and regulations and/or the abuse of the rights and privileges granted under The Glens Card may result in the termination of all rights and or benefits under The Glens Card.
- The holder of Glens Card acknowledges that no value was given for The Glens Card (monetary or otherwise). Therefore,The Glens Card and all rights and benefits there under may be revoked at a time without notice or compensation to the holder. The Glens Card cannot be redeemed or assigned.